Features and Amenities
Features and Amenities:
Wifi ready study area
Gym and Function Room
Features and Amenities:
2 Lap Pools
Ground Floor Commercial Areas
Features and Amenities:
3 Swimming Pools
Gym and Fitness Center
Outdoor Basketball Court
Contact us today for a no obligation quotation:
Copyright © 2018 SMDC :: SM Residences, All Rights Reserved.
Exam Questions Updated On :
VCS-409 exam Dumps Source : Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1
Test Code : VCS-409
Test Name : Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1
Vendor Name : Veritas
: 173 Real Questions
Real VCS-409 questions and brain dumps! It justify the price.
I prepare human beings for VCS-409 exam undertaking and refer all in your web web page for similarly advanced making equipped. That isdefinitely the notable internet site on-line that gives solid exam material. That is the awesome asset I recognize of, as i havebeen going to severa locales if no longer all, and i have presumed that killexams.com Dumps for VCS-409 is honestly up to the mark. Plenty obliged killexams.com and the exam simulator.
What study guide do I need to pass VCS-409 exam?
I spent sufficient time reading those material and passed the VCS-409 exam. The stuff is right, and whilst those are thoughts dumps, that means these materials are constructed at the actual exam stuff, I dont understand those who attempt to complain about the VCS-409 questions being extremely good. In my case, no longer all questions had been one hundred% the equal, however the topics and trendy approach have been certainly correct. So, friends, in case you study tough enough youll do just nice.
what is pass ratio of VCS-409 exam?
Mysteriously I answerered all questions in this exam. Lots obliged killexams.com its far a extraordinary asset for passing test. I propose actually everyone to without a doubt use killexams.com. I test numerous books but not notedto get it. Anyhow in the wake of using killexams.com Questions & solutions, i discovered the immediately forwardness in planning query and solutions for the VCS-409 exam. I observed all the issues well.
where am i capable of find take a look at guide for actual knowledge brand new VCS-409 exam?
The exercise exam is excellent, I handed VCS-409 paper with a score of a hundred percentage. rightly well worth the price. I might be returned for my next certification. to begin with allow me come up with a massive thank you for giving me prep dumps for VCS-409 exam. It changed into indeed helpful for the training of test and also clearing it. You wont consider that i got now not a unmarried answer wrong !!!Such complete exam preparatory material are great way to attain excessive in exams.
where must I sign in for VCS-409 exam?
Well I used to spent maximum of my time surfing the net however it changed into not all in useless because it was my browsing that delivered me to this killexams.com right earlier than my VCS-409 exam. Coming here became the satisfactory component that happened to me because it got me examine rightly and therefore put up an amazing overall performance in my test.
how many days education required to bypass VCS-409 examination?
passed the VCS-409 exam with 99% marks. awesome! thinking about most effective 15 days education time. All credit score goes to the questions & answers by way of killexams. Its great material made training so smooth that I may want to even understand the hard subjects cozy. thanks a lot, killexams.com for offering us such an clean and powerful observe manual. wish your team maintain on developing greater of such courses for other IT certification exams.
Get these s and go to vacations to prepare.
I wanted to have certification in VCS-409 exam and I choose killexams.com question and answer for it. Everything is brilliantly arranged with killexams.com I used it for topics like information gathering and needs in VCS-409 exam and I got 89 score attempting all the question and it took me almost an hour and 20 minutes. Big thanks to killexams.
up to date and reliable brain dumps of VCS-409 are to be had here.
Via enrolling me for killexams.com is an opportunity to get myself cleared in VCS-409 exam. Its a threat to get myself thru the difficult questions of VCS-409 exam. If I could not have the chance to enroll in this internet site i might have no longer been capable of clean VCS-409 exam. It became a glancing opportunity for me that I have been given achievement in it so with out problem and made myself so comfortable joining this internet site. After failing in this exam i was shattered and then i found this net website that made my manner very smooth.
VCS-409 certification exam is quite irritating.
Thank You killexams.com for full assist via offering this question bank. I scored 78% in VCS-409 Exam.
Is there a shortcut to fast put together and bypass VCS-409 exam?
Have handed VCS-409 exam with killexams.com questions solutions. killexams.com is one hundred% dependable, maximum of the questions had been similar to what I were given on the exam. I missed some questions just due to the fact I went clean and didnt dont forget the solution given in the set, however considering the fact that I got the relaxation right, I passed with right scores. So my recommendation is to learn the entirety you get to your preparation p.c. from killexams.com, this is all you want to skip VCS-409.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(company WIRE)--Veritas technologies, the leader in tips management, today announced that Veritas business Vault and Veritas Discovery Accelerator are actually attainable as a FedRAMP licensed, SaaS degree, moderate affect cloud service. through their partnership with bluesource, a Veritas platinum certified associate, and their partnership with ProjectHosts, U.S. govt organizations in want of cloud-based Archiving and eDiscovery can now profit immediate access to those Veritas options in a FedRAMP licensed cloud. With these options, govt groups can now lower the can charge of overhead for hardware and application ownership, and circulate to a fully managed executive cloud archiving and eDiscovery carrier to effectively meet Capstone and immutability requirements.
“Veritas is committed to assisting Federal groups benefit a more robust realizing of their records so they could make improved decisions about it—and grant quickly, secure capabilities to residents,” observed Tom Kennedy, vice chairman & GM, Public Sector, Veritas. “Veritas commercial enterprise Vault and Veritas Discovery Accelerator in a SaaS form aspect permits govt organizations to develop a holistic guidance governance strategy, whereas complying with the U.S. executive’s FedRAMP protection mandate for cloud-based capabilities. Their utility is hosted and delivered from a SaaS-stage FedRAMP moderate cloud ambiance constructed on Microsoft Azure. This answer helps Federal companies directly enhance their suggestions administration needs, whereas saving them appreciable time and money as a cloud provider.”
The mixture of business Vault and Discovery Accelerator offers shoppers a comprehensive answer for managing their suggestions, from advent to discovery and subsequently to disposition if and when appropriate. Customizable guidelines support purchasers modernize beyond manual and time-consuming procedures for making choices about their information. automatic assistance retention takes the guesswork out of identifying what to keep and what to delete, which is increasingly important as businesses appear to satisfy looming time limits imposed by means of mandates such because the Managing executive records Directive.
“Having supplied a completely managed provider for enterprise Vault for over 10 years—on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments—it’s very enjoyable to now be in a position to lengthen the advantages of their EV247 solution to U.S. executive agencies who had been keen to move extra of their archiving and eDiscovery belongings to a relaxed cloud mannequin,” talked about Matthew Edwards, community CTO and president, bluesource North the united states. “by means of partnering with ProjectHosts, their EV247 solution is now obtainable in a FedRAMP licensed cloud and is made available as a FedRAMP SaaS-degree, moderate impact cloud carrier.”
"As a diagnosed leader in suggestions management we're very excited work with bluesource and Veritas. we've included their utility application directly into their Azure FedRAMP cloud ambiance and carried out the due diligence to ensure that all the required protection controls are in location to keep SaaS-degree FedRAMP compliance," observed Scott Chapman, CEO and co-founding father of undertaking Hosts, Inc. "This allows Veritas to bring and market their purposes to government agencies as a FedRAMP SaaS-level compliant cloud provider in an Azure subscription.”
For greater assistance please talk over with Veritas enterprise Vault, Veritas Discovery Accelerator or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Federal chance and Authorization administration program, or FedRAMP, is a govt-large software that provides a standardized approach to security evaluation, authorization, and continual monitoring for cloud products and functions. This strategy uses a “do once, use time and again” framework that saves an estimated 30-40% of govt charges, in addition to both time and team of workers required to habits redundant agency security assessments. FedRAMP is the outcomes of shut collaboration with cybersecurity and cloud specialists from the universal services Administration (GSA), national Institute of requirements and expertise (NIST), department of native land safety (DHS), department of protection (DOD), country wide security company (NSA), workplace of management and price range (OMB), the Federal Chief tips Officer (CIO) Council and its working agencies, as well as private trade.
About Veritas technologies:
Veritas technologies allows for organizations to harness the vigour of their tips, with advice management solutions serving the realm’s biggest and most complicated environments. Veritas works with groups of all sizes, including 86 % of global Fortune 500 agencies, improving data availability and revealing insights to drive aggressive advantage. www.veritas.com
At bluesource they focus on managing, keeping, browsing, relocating your facts and presenting skilled eDiscovery advantage. through their group of senior consultants, they advise govt and organizations on the way to maintain data: classifying and archiving what’s essential. They focus on enabling efficient and timely information searches and also assisting the eDiscovery technique together with prison dangle, early case assessment and automating the criminal workflow. With 16 years’ experience, we're an accepted Veritas and Microsoft associate with chiefly powerful skills on here platforms: Veritas commercial enterprise VaultTM, Veritas NetBackupTM, Veritas eDiscovery PlatformTM , Microsoft Office365TM and Microsoft AzureTM. They work with valued clientele to host solutions on-premises or within the cloud. Their potential extends past simply consulting to provide entirely managed capabilities for each archiving and eDiscovery, offering ninety nine.9% SLA uptime and ensuring fitness, performance and system availability 24 x 7 x 365. www.bluesource.internet - email@example.com
venture Hosts, Inc. is a diagnosed U.S. executive Cloud capabilities issuer (CSP) and chief in offering Managed Cloud functions on Azure and hosting Microsoft solutions and ISV applications. Federal and state executive companies, main businesses and medium-sized companies depend on mission Hosts to deliver a extremely comfortable and dedicated cloud atmosphere that can be custom-made to fulfill their certain company wants, safety requirements, IT governance and integration necessities. www.projecthosts.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 18, 2018Stephanie Simone
Veritas applied sciences, company of commercial enterprise records insurance plan and utility-described storage solutions, is stepping into a govt-extensive settlement for the U.S. accepted services Administration (GSA), providing federal companies with statistics governance and cloud information administration software.
under the settlement, executive organizations will have access to Veritas statistics protection and cloud options at negotiated prices to enable for stronger information administration.
The settlement is derived from the GSA IT agenda 70 and completely supports the Federal advice technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) Enhancement software.
The agreement brings Veritas’ business facts management portfolio to all eligible federal, state, local, and tribal executive agencies.
These groups can build upon the data insurance plan foundation of Veritas NetBackup and add further records administration capabilities to speed up their cloud initiatives.
probably the most preliminary offerings encompass:
For extra suggestions about this news, consult with www.veritas.com.
Unquestionably it is hard assignment to pick dependable certification questions/answers assets regarding review, reputation and validity since individuals get sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets concerning exam dumps update and validity. The vast majority of other's sham report dissension customers come to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams joyfully and effortlessly. They never trade off on their review, reputation and quality on the grounds that killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer certainty is imperative to us. Uniquely they deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report objection, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. On the off chance that you see any false report posted by their rivals with the name killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com protest or something like this, simply remember there are constantly awful individuals harming reputation of good administrations because of their advantages. There are a huge number of fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams hone questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, their specimen questions and test brain dumps, their exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
190-983 bootcamp | JK0-U21 real questions | 220-902 questions and answers | 000-818 study guide | LOT-406 cheat sheets | 000-422 free pdf | 640-692 free pdf | M2050-243 braindumps | CFRN test prep | HP2-E41 braindumps | 1V0-701 dump | 1Y0-A22 free pdf | HP0-090 braindumps | GED brain dumps | HP0-A08 real questions | COG-145 practice test | 4A0-104 test prep | 000-955 dumps questions | LX0-104 dumps | CFEX braindumps |
People used these Veritas dumps to get 100% marks
killexams.com is a definitive planning hotspot for passing the Veritas VCS-409 exam. They have deliberately gone along and amassed real exam questions and answers, which are refreshed with indistinguishable recurrence from real exam is refreshed, and assessed by industry specialists. Tremendous Discount Coupon and Promo codes are offered for extraordinary discount.
As the main thing that is in any capacity critical here is passing the VCS-409 - Administration of Clearwell??? eDiscovery Platform 7.1 exam. As all that you require is a high score of Veritas VCS-409 exam. The only a solitary thing you need to do is downloading braindumps of VCS-409 exam prep coordinates now. They will not let you down with their unrestricted guarantee. The specialists in like manner keep pace with the most best in class exam to give most of updated materials. Three Months free access to have the ability to them through the date of purchase. Every candidate may bear the cost of the VCS-409 exam dumps through killexams.com requiring little to no effort. There is no risk involved at all..
Inside seeing the bona fide exam material of the brain dumps at killexams.com you can without a lot of an extend develop your claim to fame. For the IT specialists, it is basic to enhance their capacities as showed by their work need. They make it basic for their customers to carry certification exam with the help of killexams.com confirmed and honest to goodness exam material. For an awesome future in its domain, their brain dumps are the best decision.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
A best dumps creating is a basic segment that makes it straightforward for you to take Veritas certifications. In any case, VCS-409 braindumps PDF offers settlement for candidates. The IT assertion is a critical troublesome attempt if one doesnt find genuine course as obvious resource material. Thus, they have genuine and updated material for the arranging of certification exam.
Quality and Value for the VCS-409 Exam: killexams.com Practice Exams for Veritas VCS-409 are made to the most raised standards of particular accuracy, using simply certified theme experts and dispersed makers for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your VCS-409 Exam: If you don't pass the Veritas VCS-409 exam using their killexams.com testing programming and PDF, they will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing charge.
Downloadable, Interactive VCS-409 Testing Software: Their Veritas VCS-409 Preparation Material gives you that you should take Veritas VCS-409 exam. Inconspicuous components are investigated and made by Veritas Certification Experts ceaselessly using industry experience to convey correct, and authentic.
- Comprehensive questions and answers about VCS-409 exam - VCS-409 exam questions joined by displays - Verified Answers by Experts and very nearly 100% right - VCS-409 exam questions updated on general premise - VCS-409 exam planning is in various decision questions (MCQs). - Tested by different circumstances previously distributing - Try free VCS-409 exam demo before you choose to get it in killexams.com
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017: 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17: 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17: 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL: 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
VCS-409 | VCS-409 | VCS-409 | VCS-409 | VCS-409 | VCS-409
Killexams HP0-J49 study guide | Killexams AHM-540 free pdf | Killexams 642-887 study guide | Killexams MB3-208 test questions | Killexams P2090-076 real questions | Killexams 000-559 brain dumps | Killexams CHA sample test | Killexams CAT-240 real questions | Killexams 4H0-028 bootcamp | Killexams LEED-GA questions and answers | Killexams 9A0-043 cram | Killexams 3M0-331 free pdf | Killexams CCA-332 Practice test | Killexams 310-610 questions and answers | Killexams C4040-122 practice questions | Killexams HP0-D06 test prep | Killexams 250-319 examcollection | Killexams 650-968 practice test | Killexams 1Y0-A03 pdf download | Killexams HP2-K22 real questions |
Killexams 000-221 Practice test | Killexams P2070-048 sample test | Killexams HP2-B35 real questions | Killexams 050-696 exam prep | Killexams 133-S-713.4 cram | Killexams HP0-J62 VCE | Killexams 3000-2 pdf download | Killexams HP0-D11 practice exam | Killexams H11-851 questions and answers | Killexams 648-247 braindumps | Killexams CHHE test prep | Killexams ST0-151 study guide | Killexams C9510-401 braindumps | Killexams 190-622 free pdf | Killexams HC-621 exam prep | Killexams HP2-Z05 real questions | Killexams 1Z0-880 test prep | Killexams ML0-220 questions and answers | Killexams 700-295 exam questions | Killexams P2010-022 free pdf download |
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clearwell Systems, Inc., a leader in intelligent e-discovery, today announced that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has extended its contract for the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform. ICE issued a past-performance letter certifying that Clearwell meets the terms and conditions in the Statement of Work (SOW). The SOW covers capabilities critical to e-discovery, including search functionality, review functionality, case management, export and production. Clearwell is being used in the electronic discovery litigation process to assist ICE attorneys in processing, reviewing, analyzing and producing electronically stored information.
The past-performance letter issued by ICE certifies: “The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform procured under the subject contract meets the government’s needs and performed in a satisfactory manner.”
Specifically, Clearwell has satisfactorily met the following requirements as outlined in Contract HSCETE-09-F-00064:
1. General Review Functionality:
1.1. Native / Image Document Review: Ability to review files in native format and image format.
1.2. Mixed Media Formats: Support for review of mixed media formats including audio and video.
1.3. Admin Created Fields/Tags: Ability to create fields/tags that can be associated with documents and objects subject to review. Application provides functionality for bulk tagging.
1.4. Integrated Document Viewer: Integrated document viewer that allows users to open and display a variety of documents in their native format without the need for the original application that was used to create the document.
1.5. File and Object Properties – Metadata Search: Functionality that enables users to search on metadata of files and objects.
1.6. Web-Based Application: Web-based document review. Review should be available without the need to download and install client software or agent.
1.7. Off-Line Document Review: Documents and objects subject for review can be downloaded for offline review.
1.8. Bates Numbering: Functionality that provides users the option of bates stamping documents and objects. Functionality to retain set of bates-stamped un-redacted documents.
1.9. Document Redaction: Ability to make redactions to multiple documents in bulk as well as on an individual basis.
1.10. Redaction Commenting: Ability to create comments and codes associated with redactions and allow users the option to include the code or comment when documents are published.
1.11. De-Duplication/Un-Dupe Functionality: Functionality to de-duplicate multiple data types to reduce workload. Product also provides the ability to un-dupe data. This also applies to the processing of emails.
1.12. Page-Specific Review: Ability to jump to a specific page of a document for review without the requirement to traverse the entire document.
1.13. Back-up and Restore Functionality: Ability to backup reviewed documents and be able to restore backed-up documents in case additional reviews or new litigation matter requires access to previously reviewed documents.
1.14. Audit Trail / Chain of Custody: The ability to track all user actions through the entire document review and production process.
1.15. Integration with Concordance Document Review Software: The use of Concordance by attorneys within the Department of Justice (DOJ) requires any potential document review software used by ICE attorneys to allow for a collaborative review process between ICE and DOJ attorneys. The software must provide a seamless offline transfer between the two groups and allow ICE and DOJ attorneys to be able to review work performed by each group and perform additional review work.
1.16. Maintaining Authentication between ICE Document Review Software and Concordance: Hash values used to verify the authenticity of data should be maintained during the transfer of data between ICE and DOJ attorneys.
2. Search Functionality
2.1. Keyword Searches: Ability to locate documents and information based on specific keywords.
2.2. Boolean, Proximity, and Fuzzy Searches: The ability to use the Boolean operators “AND”, “OR”, “NOT” in searches. Proximity search which allows for searches based on the proximity of words in a sentence or a paragraph.
2.3. Wildcard Searches and Results Based on Possible Variations: Support for wildcard characters in searches and provides results for all matching variations of the wildcard search.
2.4. Multiple Query Searches: Functionality to run multiple queries simultaneously and provide results for the entire search as well as for the individual queries.
2.5. Search Filters: Ability to filter the results of searches by individual queries or variations.
2.6. Search Report: Search reports that track and document the execution of searches.
2.7. Hit-Highlighting: Highlight search terms in result set. This feature should be available for textual documents as well as email.
3. Email Review
3.1. Files and Attachments: Ability to review attachments to emails and identify duplicate attachments associated with multiple emails, search across emails and locate all emails that are associated with particular attachments. Attachments to emails can be exported separate from email associated with attachment.
3.2. Discussion Threads: Link related messages into chronological threads which capture the entire discussion. Ability to analyze the content of emails as well as the metadata.
3.3. Advanced Searches: Advanced searches based on custodian, senders, recipients, subject.
4. Case Management
4.1. Case Configuration: Allows administrators to create cases, perform group management, classify groups, cases, or document sets by topic, review sets, create tag categories, and values. Role based administration - ability to specify roles and permissions for users.
4.2. User Management: Manage user accounts, limit views and actions of users. User accounts are configurable by case administrators. Ability to tag documents individually or in bulk and assign these to individual attorneys for review.
5. Export – Production
5.1. Privilege Log: Application automatically creates a privilege log of all privileged documents for opposing counsel’s review.
5.2. Production in Multiple Formats: Export documents in PDF, EDRM XML, text, and image formats (TIFF, JPEG.) Users can separate attachments from emails, password protect results, preserve original folder hierarchy, and control the number of files created.
“As indicated in their past-performance letter, ICE has benefited from using the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform to streamline its e-discovery needs,” said Aaref Hilaly, CEO of Clearwell Systems. “Clearwell is committed to helping ICE and the Department of Homeland Security achieve its mission, and ensuring that the product continues to deliver for the agency, as it has thus far.”
About the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Immigration and Customs Enforcement is the principal investigative arm of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the second largest investigative agency in the federal government. Created in 2003 through a merger of the investigative and interior enforcement elements of the U.S. Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service, ICE now has more than 20,000 employees in offices in all 50 states and 47 foreign countries.
About Clearwell Systems
Clearwell Systems is transforming the way enterprises, government agencies, and law firms perform electronic discovery (e-discovery) in response to litigation, regulatory inquiries, and internal investigations. The Clearwell E-Discovery Platform streamlines end-to-end e-discovery, providing a single product for identification, collection, preservation, processing, analysis, review, and production. Leading global organizations such as AEGON, Bombardier Learjet, Clear Channel Communications, Constellation Energy, the Department of Health and Human Services, DLA Piper, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, NBC Universal, OfficeMax, Time Warner and Toyota are using Clearwell to streamline legal hold notifications, automate collections, accelerate early case assessments, intelligently cull-down data, increase reviewer productivity, and ensure the defensibility of their e–discovery process. Consistently ranked as a leader in independent e-discovery industry surveys and reports, Clearwell Systems is an active participant in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) Project, The Sedona Conference, and the Text REtrieval Conference (TREC). For more information, visit www.clearwellsystems.com, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/clearwell, or subscribe to the E-Discovery 2.0 blog at http://www.clearwellsystems.com/e–discovery–blog/.
LONDON, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for eDiscovery (Software and Services) in US$ Million. The Global market is analyzed by the following Segments: eDiscovery Software, and eDiscovery Services. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 216 companies including many key and niche players such as -
AccessData Group, Inc. Catalyst Repository Systems CommVault Daegis Inc. Driven, Inc.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101171/
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1 Disclaimers.............. I-2 Data Interpretation & Reporting Level I-2 Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-3 Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3 eDiscovery Software..............I-3 eDiscovery Services..............I-4
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW.............. II-1 Prelude.............. II-1 Sheer Increase in Criminal Prosecutions and Civil Litigations Create Highly Conducive Environment for eDiscovery Market II-2 Ever-Growing ESI Volumes Drive Demand for eDiscovery Solutions II-2 Table 1: Global Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Scenario: Annual ESI Volume in Exabytes (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-4 Evolving Role of Big Data in Enterprise Environments Augments Opportunities for eDiscovery II-4 Suitability of Digital Data for Investigational Purposes Drives Momentum for eDiscovery Solutions II-5 Consolidation Trend Gathers Steam in eDiscovery Market II-6 Select Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Deals in the eDiscovery Software and Services Market (2012-2015) II-6 Private Equity Investments Pour In II-7 Table 2: Select Private Equity (PE) Investments in the eDiscovery Software and Services Market (2012-2015) II-8 Market Outlook.............. II-8
2. MARKET TRENDS & GROWTH DRIVERS..............II-9 Market Witnesses Emerging Trend of Social Media Discovery II-9 eDiscovery Aims to Widen Scope to Accommodate Mobile Devices II-9 Email: The Most Targeted Data Source in eDiscovery II-10 Predictive Coding to Fuel eDiscovery Market Growth II-10 Language-Based Analytics Gaining Traction in eDiscovery Programs II-11 LBA Steadily Gaining Image as Alternative to Predictive Coding II-12 ECA Infuses Risk Evaluation Capability into eDiscovery Process II-12 Early Data Assessment (EDA): An Emerging Technology in eDiscovery II-13 Services: The Dominant Market Segment II-13 Review Services: The Key Revenue Contributor for the Services Segment.............. II-14 Collection: A Noteworthy eDiscovery Services Vertical II-14 Processing Services Continue to Drive Services Segment Revenues II-15 Managed Services Model Gathers Steam II-15 Market Sees Growing Demand for Software II-16 Cloud-based SaaS Model Exhibits Rapid Growth II-17 Hosted Software Licensing Model Grabbing Market Attention II-18 Growing Demand from Government Agencies Bodes Well for Market Growth.............. II-18 Law Firms Seek the Sophistication of eDiscovery Solutions II-19 Enterprises Prioritize eDiscovery Solutions in their Legal Departments.............. II-20 Associated Benefits Drive Demand for eDiscovery Solutions in Enterprise Environments..............II-20 Enterprises Focus on Records Management to Augment eDiscovery Process.............. II-21
3. PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW..............II-22 Introduction.............. II-22 Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM): A Review II-23 Various Phases in EDRM..............II-23 Identification.............. II-23 Collection.............. II-23 Preservation.............. II-24 Processing.............. II-24 Review.............. II-24 Analysis.............. II-24 Production.............. II-24 Presentation.............. II-24 Types of eDiscovery Solutions..............II-24 eDiscovery Software..............II-24 On-Premise Software..............II-25 Off-Premise Software..............II-25 eDiscovery Services..............II-25 End-Users of eDiscovery Solutions II-25 Enterprises.............. II-25 Law Firms.............. II-26 Government & Regulatory Agencies II-26 eDiscovery Process in Litigation Applications II-26 Participants in Legal eDiscovery Programs II-26 Litigant Enterprise..............II-26 Consultants & Lawyers..............II-26 eDiscovery Vendors.............. II-27 Legal Professionals..............II-27 Key Focus Areas for Improving the Efficiency in eDiscovery Programs.............. II-27 Key People in eDiscovery Process II-27
4. PRODUCT/SERVICE INTRODUCTIONS..............II-28 Nuix Unveils Version 6.2 of Nuix Engine II-28 Advanced Discovery Rolls Out XpressLook II-28 Sherpa Software Adds eDiscovery Module to its Altitude IG Solution.............. II-28 Symantec Launches eDiscovery Exchange II-28 Recommind Launches Latest Version of Axcelerate 5 II-28 FTI Consulting Launches Version 8.5 of Ringtail II-28 FTI Technology Launches Information Compliance and Governance Services.............. II-28 AccessData Launches New eDiscovery Services II-29 Cumulus Data Rolls Out eCloudAssess II-29 Xerox Litigation Services Introduces New Pricing Program II-29 LDiscovery Unveils New Versions of ECA and E-Direct Platforms II-29 Symantec Launches Clearwell 8.0 Powered eDiscovery Platform II-29 HP Autonomy Launches Cloud-based eDiscovery Solution II-29 Epiq Systems Launches Newest Version of Epiq Analytics™ II-29 Recommind Integrates SourceOne™ and Axcelerate eDiscovery Platform.............. II-30 Recommind Enhances Axcelerate..............II-30 Recommind Unveils Axcelerate Compatible with Box's Cloud Content Management Services..............II-30 Exterro Launches FusionNow™..............II-30 LexisNexis Releases New Version of Concordance® Evolution II-30 Elysium Digital Rolls Out Elysium Classify II-30 UnitedLex Introduces Questio..............II-31 Nuix Unveils eDiscovery 5..............II-31 Guidance Software Integrates EnCase eDiscovery with Box Enterprise Cloud.............. II-31 Epiq Systems Rolls Out Epiq Portal 2.0 II-31 Stroz Friedberg Unveils Relativity eDiscovery Solution II-31 Xerox Litigation Services Unveils the Viewpoint Platform II-31 Symantec Unleashes Clearwell eDiscovery Platform version 7.1.4 II-31 LexisNexis Releases Latest Version of Concordance® Evolution II-32 HP Autonomy Improves its eDiscovery Portfolio II-32 Daegis Introduces New Capabilities in Daegis Edge II-32 Daegis Reveals New Functionalities of its Daegis AXS-One Module II-32 Daegis Launches Daegis Edge..............II-32 FTI Consulting Launches Latest Version of its E-discovery Software.............. II-32 E-STET Unveils Managed Document Review Service II-32 Kroll Ontrack Introduces eDiscovery Processing Capabilities II-33 LDiscovery Unveils eDiscovery SaaS Solution II-33
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY..............II-34 Epiq Systems Acquires Iris Data Services II-34 Inventus Solutions Acquires Unified OS II-34 PwC Canada Takes Over Platinum Legal Group II-34 DTI to Acquire Merrill's Legal Solutions business II-34 Lexmark Internationa Takes Over Kofax II-34 Sonasoft Widens Email Archiving & eDiscovery Software for US Public Agencies to Include Canadian Government Entities II-35 Clearview Capita Snaps Up Xact Data Discovery II-35 NetDocuments Takes Over Recommind's Decisiv Email Technology II-35 OpenText Takes Over Informative Graphics II-35 Discovia Inks Managed Services Agreement with Bradley Arant Boult Cummings.............. II-35 Iris Data Services Enters into Agreement with Lathrop & Gage II-35 FTI Consulting Joins IBM in Reseller Partnership II-36 Microsoft Acquires Equivio..............II-36 ZyLAB Launches Channel Partner Program II-36 Advanced Discovery Takes Over Responsive Data Solutions II-36 Iris Data Services Takes Over Clarity Litigation Support II-36 Xact Data Discovery Acquires Stake in C:DOX II-36 Kroll Ontrack Unveils New eDiscovery Data Center in Germany II-36 Compliance Inks Partnership with Nuix II-37 Indexed I/O forms Strategic Alliance with Novitas Data II-37 LDM Global Launches New Data Center in Sydney II-37 InterLegis Partners with FLEX Discovery II-37 TrustPoint International Snaps Up PartnerJD II-37 AlixPartners Inaugurates New Data Centers in Munich and Shanghai II-37 QDiscovery forms Partnership with Ji2 II-37 Recommind Launches Two New Data Centers II-38 LDiscovery Merges with RenewData Corp II-38 Xerox Takes Over Smart Data Consulting II-38 LDiscovery Acquires Turnstone Solutions II-38 LDiscovery Acquires Flash Data Solutions II-38 HP Autonomy Teams Up with Celerity Consulting Group II-38 Druva Partners with AccessData II-38 OmniVere Acquires Three Different Discovery Service Providers II-39 Ricoh Canada Acquires Commonwealth Legal II-39 Epiq Systems Expands its Operations in Canada II-39 NightOwl Inaugurates its eDiscovery Centre of Excellence II-39 Daybreak Takes Over Cernam..............II-39 TELUS Acquires Digital WYZDOM..............II-39 Precision Discovery Takes Over DataClues II-39 Quantum Discovery Snaps Up Preferred Imaging II-40 Exterro to Provide Exterro Fusion to Siemens II-40 LDiscovery Merges with AlphaLit..............II-40 LexisNexis Signs Exclusive Licensing Agreement with Rosen Technology Resources..............II-40 Haystack Information Discovery Uses LexisNexis LAW® PreDiscovery™ II-40 Daegis Participates in eDiscovery Partner Program II-40 Daegis Unveils the Daegis Edge Brand II-40 Daegis Opens New Review Centers..............II-41 Elijah Merges with eDirect Impact II-41
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS..............II-42 AccessData Group, Inc. (US)..............II-42 Catalyst Repository Systems (US) II-42 CommVault (US).............. II-42 Daegis Inc. (US).............. II-43 Driven, Inc. (US).............. II-44 EMC Corporation (US)..............II-44 Epiq Systems, Inc. (US)..............II-44 FTI Consulting, Inc. (US)..............II-45 Guidance Software, Inc. (US)..............II-45 HP Autonomy (US).............. II-45 IBM Corporation (US)..............II-46 Integreon, Inc. (US)..............II-46 Kroll Ontrack Inc. (US)..............II-47 kCura (US).............. II-47 LDiscovery LLC (US).............. II-47 LexisNexis (US).............. II-48 Navigant Consulting, Inc. (US) II-48 Recommind, Inc. (US)..............II-48 Sonasoft Corporation (US)..............II-49 Stroz Friedberg (US)..............II-49 Symantec Corporation (US)..............II-49 Xerox Corporation (US)..............II-50 ZyLAB Technologies B.V (The Netherlands) II-50
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE..............II-51 Table 3: World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and Rest of World Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-51
Table 4: World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and Rest of World Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-52
Table 5: World 12-Year Perspective for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Revenues for US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), and Rest of World Markets for Years 2009, 2015, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-53
Table 6: World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Software and Services Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............II-54
Table 7: World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Software and Services Markets Independently Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-55
Table 8: World 12-Year Perspective for eDiscovery (Software and Services) by Segment - Percentage Breakdown of Dollar Revenues for Software and Services Markets for Years 2009, 2015, and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) II-56
1. THE UNITED STATES.............. III-1 A.Market Analysis.............. III-1 Outlook.............. III-1 eDiscovery Solutions Finding Favor Among US Enterprises III-1 eDiscovery Emerges as a Key Enabling Platform for US Law Firms III-1 Federal Agencies Prioritize eDiscovery Solutions III-2 Product/Service Launches..............III-2 Strategic Corporate Developments III-7 Select Players.............. III-12 B.Market Analytics..............III-21 Table 9: US Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-21
Table 10: US Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-22
2. CANADA.............. III-23 A.Market Analysis.............. III-23 Outlook.............. III-23 eDiscovery Sees Robust Opportunities in Canada III-23 Strategic corporate Developments III-24 B.Market Analytics..............III-25 Table 11: Canadian Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-25
Table 12: Canadian Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-26
3. JAPAN.............. III-27 A.Market Analysis.............. III-27 Outlook.............. III-27 Corporate Development..............III-27 B.Market Analytics..............III-27 Table 13: Japanese Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-27
Table 14: Japanese Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-28
4. EUROPE.............. III-29 A.Market Analysis.............. III-29 Outlook.............. III-29 Demand for eDiscovery Services Gathers Steam III-29 Strategic Corporate Developments III-29 ZyLAB Technologies B.V - A Key Dutch Player III-30 B.Market Analytics..............III-31 Table 15: European Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-31
Table 16: European Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart).............. III-32
5. ASIA-PACIFIC.............. III-33 A.Market Analysis.............. III-33 Outlook.............. III-33 Globalization Trend and Growing Awareness to Drive eDiscovery Adoption..............III-33 Strategic Corporate Development III-33 B.Market Analytics..............III-34 Table 17: Asia-Pacific Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-34
Table 18: Asia-Pacific Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............III-35
6. REST OF WORLD.............. III-36 Market Analysis.............. III-36 Table 19: Rest of World Recent Past, Current and Future Analysis for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2014 through 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-36
Table 20: Rest of World Historic Review for eDiscovery (Software and Services) Market Analyzed with Annual Revenues in US$ Million for Years 2009 through 2013 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)..............III-37
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 216 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 227) The United States (188) Canada (7) Japan (2) Europe (22) - The United Kingdom (15) - Rest of Europe (7) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8) Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101171/
About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
SOURCE ReportBuyerRelated Links
Economic and budget realities have turned the spotlight on fraud, waste and abuse across federal, state and local government organizations, and agencies are employing new technologies that can detect collusive relationships and combat some of the more sophisticated fraud schemes.New tools for combating fraud
Analytics/Predictive Modeling: Transactional fraud requires analytic technology to search other data repositories to identify validity of invoices and claims, services rendered and equipment delivery.
Data Fusion: Matching claims or billing data with information housed in other systems to identify suspicious activity.
Data Visualization: Visualization tools such as dashboards and modeling can help highlight instances and root causes of improper payments.
Social Network Analysis: Adds another avenue for detecting fraud rings and prior activities of suspected perpetrators.
Devices: Rising use of geo-spatial, mobile PCs, tablets, and smart devices with real-time data entry is being seen in programs and systems for tobacco tax, fleet management, and field inspection.
Source: Deltek, Technology Strategies for Federal Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
Technology that incorporates social network analysis, which helps establish connections and relationships between people, and predictive coding, which provides machine-learning techniques that help systems learn fraud patterns, are among the weapons agencies are enlisting to combat fraudulent payments, according to industry experts.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services is using social network and predictive analytics from SAS Analytics to identify potential fraud and prevent improper assistance payments. The Data Mining Solution for Child Care Welfare Fraud Detection, based on the SAS Fraud Framework for Government and SAS data mining techniques, debuted in May 2011.
Using the software, DPSS investigators detected two conspiring groups and mapped a network of participants and providers to display their relationships. Using the framework’s social relationship network capabilities, they created a display showing a web of complex relations linked by common telephone numbers and addresses. In one case, DPSS staff found a child care provider serving many participants working together in fraudulent activities.
Those types of results have spurred other state governments to adopt the SAS Fraud Framework for Government. Kentucky will use SAS Analytics with the state's new Health Benefits Exchange, analyzing eligibility and claims in Medicaid, food stamps and temporary assistance for signs of fraud. A statewide system will allow Kentucky to add new data sources and fight fraud in other areas in the future, according to Lori Flanery, Kentucky’s secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet and interim CIO. Michigan officials are deploying the SAS Fraud Framework in the state’s unemployment insurance and food stamp programs, with the goal of spotting fraud across all executive branch departments and programs.
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [93 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
APTUSC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [101 Certification Exam(s) ]
AXELOS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [43 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [318 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [48 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [76 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Consultant [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Counselor [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CSP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
CyberArk [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
DRI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [22 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [128 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
ESPA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
FCTC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Food [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [14 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
FSMTB [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [30 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [752 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAAP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IAHCSMM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1533 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
ITEC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [65 Certification Exam(s) ]
LEED [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Logical-Operations [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [68 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [375 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NBSTSA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCEES [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCIDQ [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
NIELIT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [282 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [135 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trainers [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [33 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [58 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11940634
Wordpress : http://wp.me/p7SJ6L-1bc
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11971910
Youtube : https://youtu.be/8bqgG53xsOw
Issu : https://issuu.com/trutrainers/docs/vcs-409
Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/237273520
Blogspot : http://killexams-braindumps.blogspot.com/2017/10/free-pass4sure-vcs-409-question-bank.html
weSRCH : https://www.wesrch.com/business/prpdfBU1HWO000XWDN
RSS Feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/ExactlySameVcs-409QuestionsAsInRealTestWtf
publitas.com : https://view.publitas.com/trutrainers-inc/get-high-marks-in-vcs-409-exam-with-these-dumps
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/112153555852933435691/posts/QVVhcYrrSr9?hl=en
Calameo : http://en.calameo.com/books/004923526847073afc2de
zoho.com : https://docs.zoho.com/file/52bhodffff4acdc89476287f0c28b0fc52a08
Box.net : https://app.box.com/s/o9o5mjpu1uml7pcgnoxc2qp99l6tnalf